Mandatory are included in the scope of judicial Mutualisme:
- Members of the Judicial and prosecutorial Careers, career officials of the body of registrars, coroners, Procedural management and administrative proceedings and processing administrative and Legal Assistance, as well as the remaining Bodies and scales in the service of the administration of justice, whatever their destination and public administration that, in its case, has assumed its management.
- Officials in practice, candidates for entry into careers and Bodies in the service of the administration of justice
- Career Lawyers that make up the body of Lawyers of the Constitutional Court.
- Members of professional bodies extinguished or integrated which retains the right to belong to the General Mutuality Court.
- The Staff at the service of the administration of justice referred to pass apartado1 to play destination or serve as a substitute, substitute or careers in Judicial and prosecutorial, in the body of Registrars or other bodies at the service of the administration of justice will maintain its mandatory inclusion in the scope of mutualisme judicial.
- High will compulsorily in General the mutual Judicial officials included in the scope of judicial mutualisme within active service from the moment of the inauguration when acquiring the status of officials in practice or staff, well when they are rehabilitated in that condition or returned to active duty or become destination or exercise functions as a substitute, substitute or careers in Judicial and prosecutorial, in the body of Registrars or other bodies of the administration of justice.
- Kept residence status in high compulsory, with the same rights and obligations in the active service, when they pass to any of the following situations:
- Special services except the staff included in this Special Regime that is present in the situation of special services to serve as the administration of the European Union or another international organization in which Spain is part and are placed obligatorily the regime in anticipation of the MKO, while this situation; and that exercises the right of transfer established in the art. 11.2 in annex VIII of the status of officials of the European Communities, adopted by the regulation 259 / 1968, advice, 29 February.
- Absence to care for children or relatives, and because of gender violence.
- Temporary suspension or firm of functions.
- High also will be compulsory in the Mutuality members retirees the careers, bodies and scales included in the scope of this special regime from an administrative status of compulsory inclusion in the Mutuality or in receipt of pension Clases Pasivas caused as personnel included in the scope of this regulation.
The status of affiliated with this special regime of Social security will be credited by the corresponding affiliation document, which will be the personal data of the insurance and its membership number, which is permanent and own this Special regime.
The bottom MUGEJU as a document certifying their membership status, an individual Membership Card for each mutualist and plastic with magstripe.
For the new high, will be a document â temporary â of membership, which will serve to demonstrate their membership status to MUGEJU until it possesses the individual Membership Card.
- Cause low mandatory as mutualists
- Officials who go to the situation of voluntary redundancy, in any of its forms, with the exception of those granted to care for children, families and violence of genre.
- Officials who lose the condition that gives access to be mutualist, whatever the cause.
- Officials who exercise the right of transfer laid down in Article 11.2 in annex VIII of the status of officials of the European Communities, adopted by the regulation 259 / 1968, advice, 29 February.
- Officials who stop play destination or exercise functions as alternates, substitutes or acting careers in Judicial and prosecutorial, in the body of Registrars or other bodies in the service of the administration of justice and not re-enter the body of origin in the administration of justice.