The Additional Provision twenty-first of law 50 / 1984, pressupostos generals of the state in 1985, enabled the creation of special fund and the consequent Mugeju integration in the same mutual societies members of the Administration of justice.
According to forecasts contained in this precept, by agreements of the council of ministers of 10 April 1987, 3 February 1989 and 27 March 1992, took effect, respectively, integration in the special Fund MUGEJU of Mutuality charitable Municipal justice officials, Officials forecasting of the administration of justice and Charity of the administration of justice.
Agree with these rules of integration:
- Only joined the Special Fund existing collectives in the aforementioned mutual entities at 31 December 1984. Consequently cannot be produce high new partners mutualists after the specified date.
- Mutualist partners and beneficiaries of the ancient mutual officials in the administration of justice are guaranteed through the Special Fund the rights to benefits specified in the integration agreements and in the terms and amounts in them set.
- Agree with these rules, the lump-sum benefits are recognized in the current amount in 31 December 1984.
- Pensions are initially recognised at the existing amounts in 31 December 1984, declining in the five following exercises and equally on 20%, reaching in the last one, the current amounts 31 December 1973, which are guaranteed by the state .
Stay in the special fund and the maintenance of entitlement to benefits is voluntary and admits accordingly, in the agreements of integration into the special fund, that â The mutualists may unsubscribe at the special fund, at any time, with loss of profits previously recognized and without the right to return of quotas â.
Furthermore, the regulations of these Mutuals contemplate the loss of the status of default insurance quotas, bearing the low for this reason the same effects as the voluntary.
From the integration, MUGEJU recognizes the benefits caused by participants in these mutuals, which may be different in terms of the amount and requirements for each mutuality, but all reflected in its regulations retirement pensions, survivors and orphans, aid by death and scholarships for orphans. In benefits of those Mutuals we must distinguish the single payment and periodic payment or pensions.
- Additional Provision twenty-first of law 50 / 1984 pressupostos generals de 1,985 state for which envisages constitution deFondo Mugeju special, which may be integrated mutuals officials in the administration of justice.
- Additional Provision third from consolidated text of existing legal provisions on the Social security schemes of staff at the service of the administration of justice, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 3 / 2000.
- Order of 30 May 1987, which provides the publication of the agreement of the council of ministers of 10 April 1987, which integrates Mutuality charitable Municipal justice officials in the special fund of the General Mutuality Judicial. (BOE 13 / 06 / 1,987).
- Order of 10 April 1989, which provides the publication of the agreement of the council of ministers of 3 February 1989, which integrates the mutuality of anticipation of officials from the administration of justice in the special fund of the General Mutuality Judicial. (BOE 17 / 04 / 1989).
- Order of 18 May 1992 which provides the publication of the agreement of the council of ministers of 27 March 1992, which incorporates the Charitable Mutuality assistant of the administration of justice in the special fund of the General Mutuality Judicial. (BOE 08 / 06 / 1992).
- Rules of the Charitable Mutuality justice officials Municipal, adopted by order of 6 May 1969.
- Rules of the Charitable Mutuality assistant of the administration of justice, adopted by order of 24 April 1974.
- The regulation forecasting Mutuality Officials of the administration of justice (approved by decree of 1776 / 1971, 1 July).
Managing and processing
Applications for benefits from the Special Fund of the Judicial General Mutuality must be filled out the model of printed scheduled for each of them. With those requests should be accompanied mandatory documentation that these forms are shown.
The aforementioned forms are available in central services and in the provincial branches of mutuality, as well as be downloaded from the website of Mugeju.
In accordance with the regulations of Integrated mutuals:
- The right to seek assistance death shall prescribe the five years of the fact in causing the same mutuals Anticipation and justice Municipal, and each year in the auxiliaries.
- The right to seek pensions will prescribe within five years, starting the event causing the same, Justice mutuals Municipal and assistants, although granted without retroactive effect when you have asked for one year from the fact that motivates them. There is No statute of limitations to request the pension Mutuality of foresight, while it was awarded without retroactive effect, if the request is made after one year after the event causing them.